Thursday 11 February 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning…

It's 11.11 - precisely 11 hours and 11 minutes since I left work last night - locked in! It's a beautiful day, and I'm not teaching until 6 o'clock. I'm being interviewed by a student and seeing another couple, then I'm spending the rest of the day reading some new stuff on Norse sagas and polishing my piece for the English Subject Centre's newsletter. Aside from a lecture for next week, I can then devote my time to research on my Anne of Green Gables paper. Wow, I sound like a proper academic.

What I'll probably really do is surf Mac rumour sites and drink tea with colleagues…

2 comments:

Zoot Horn said...

How in hell's name do you stay in your office so late? Narcolepsy? Are you going to see the Nightingales on Saturday? I'll spring you from the building tomorrow night if you are.

The Plashing Vole said...

Sorry - off home this weekend…