Friday 28 August 2009

Thanks Ashar Ehsan

I wrote to our head of communications asking for clarification about various things. In April. When I saw his name in my inbox today I thought he'd actually seen fit to respond to one of the people he works for.

Colleagues

Thank you for feedback provided in relation to the Repositioning Exercise. We have endeavoured to answer the questions posed to us. The updated FAQS can be found on the Outlook Folder called: Repositioning Exercise.

Regards

Ashar Ehsan, Director of Marketing and Communications
Roger Williams, Director of Personnel


No such luck. It's a circular directing us to… well, precisely nothing. 'There are no items to view in this folder', which could be a polite way of telling us to mind our own business.

'Repositioning' now means 'sacking 250 people', 'reducing module choice' and 'bigger classes'. Way to go, Ashar.

The use of the word 'colleague' is, I assume, an attempt at humour.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'd like to meet these men and give them a piece of my mind. Obviously, they either lack the courtesy or the spine to get back to your good self.

Ewarwoowar said...

Nothing in the folder! I bet you don't know whether to laugh or cry Voley.